press sample, affiliate links
Have you been as intrigued with the Korean beauty trend as I am? Not only are a lot of the Korean beauty products effective, many of them are fun. I am really liking the new fun collaboration between MAC and Korean design duo Steve J. & Yoni P.. The MAC x Steve J. & Yoni P. collection weaves together sporty plus flirty for a bright collection that is just perfect for summer.
MAC says, "Korean design duo Steve J. and Yoni P. strike a spunky balance between flirty frills and sporty thrills. Now, the couple introduces a M·A·C collection as cheeky and progressive as their fashion! Pinks, smoky-warm neutrals and playful, graphic packaging tap into the vibe of Seoul street style."
The collection is complete with lipstick, blush, a lip and cheek palette, eye gloss, shadow, mascara, and brushes. The bright, pastel yellow boxes and pastel pink packaging definitely caught my eye. I love the graphic printing on the packaging, too. The entire collection is very signature for the designers.
The collection includes:
- Spotlight Me – light peachy nude (amplified)
- Yoni Crush – bold orange-red (amplified)
- Candy Yum-Yum – neon pink (matte)
- A Killing Smile – bright pinkish red (matte)
- Zoomblack – rich black
MAC Studio Eye Gloss
- Pearl Varnish – white gloss with pearl
Dazzleshadow X 2 / Midnight Fever
- Let’s Boogie (black with sparkles)
- Sparkling Moment (black with purple & red sparkles
Eyeshadow X 2 / Touch Me Baby
- Soba (gold brown with gold shimmer)
- Keep on Twinkling (light frosted pink)
Lip & Cheek Palette X 6 / Yoni Attraction
- Keep It Loose Casual Colour – warm pink
- Secret Admirer Casual Colour – bright coral
- Young at Heart Casual Colour – bright pink
- Weekend Getaway Casual Colour – cool rose
- Lazy Sunday Casual Colour – baby pink
- Show Orchid Lipstick – very hot pink (amplified)
- Peony Petal – bright blue-pink (satin)
- Sugar or Syrup – light yellow-pink (satin)
- 217 Blending
- 159 Duo Fibre Blush
I have some of the products including the Yoni Attraction Casual Colour Lip & Cheek Colour Palette, Sugar or Syrup Powder Blush, Midnight Fever Dazzleshadow X 2 and Lipstick in A Killing Smile.
You will notice that they took some favorite shades like Candy Yum Yum and repackaged them for this collection. If you don't have this lipstick shade, pick it up now. I am really liking the Yoni Attraction Casual Colour Lip & Cheek Colour Palette; it is full of bright shades that glide over cheeks and lips. The shades in the palette are perfect for the season. I like to apply with my fingertips for a more flushed look. All of the colors in the collection are a win.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.