Venus Embrace, the most technologically advanced razor for women, was recently named one of Allure magazine’s 2009 “Best of Beauty” products. These annual awards are Allure’s highest distinction and are the result of months of testing by beauty experts and editors.
Woo Hoo! Congrats to Venus - it is hands down my favorite razor as well. With the five blades and smoothing strip, I have yet to get a closer shave.
Embrace key features:
- Five blades that get virtually every hair to help women experience touchable, smooth skin.
- Five curve-hugging blades positioned closely together and spring mounted to create a shaving surface that adjusts to the natural contours and curves of a woman’s body.
- A Protective Ribbon of Moisture that surrounds the shaving surface for smooth glide.
- A Soft Grip handle that improves control, even when wet.
- A ShowerPod® with suction cup attachments for convenient in-shower storage.
To celebrate this win and to let you "win" too, my friends at Venus have offered up a great giveaway for 5 lucky Beautiful Makeup Search readers. Look at what five of you can win!
- Venus Embrace Razor
- Pack of replacement blades
- Can of Satin Care Lavender Kiss shave gel
Get super soft and smooth skin just in time for the Holiday season.
To enter for your chance to win this Venus Embrace giveaway, leave a comment on this post saying why you want soft and smooth skin this season. Five random comments will be chosen at 11:59 PM on November 25th, 2009. Be sure to leave an e-mail address where specified in the comment form (only I will see this), as you will have just 72 hours from being notified to respond in order to claim your prize. Open to US residents only, aged 18 years and older. Only one entry per e-mail address please.
The winners have been selected and notified. Please, no more comments on this post.
Mary Lou A.
About the author: A savvy beauty expert, Teri Cosenzi is the creator of beautifulmakeupsearch.com. As a busy Mom to four, she is committed to finding makeup and skincare that simply works and works well. For 12 years, she has brought the latest and greatest in makeup and beauty news, reviews and beauty tips to the web. Teri lives, dreams and blogs beauty!
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2013 Beautiful Makeup Search. Subscribe to our newsletter!