I swear that I am finding myself obsessed with more and more products all the time. There are plenty of products that I have reviewed and highlighted. Then there are some that deserve a mention - especially ones that I become obsessed with, but many times cannot warrant an entire review. (Like how much can I write about a certain lipgloss or shade?)
So head to toe (and beyond!) here are the beauties that I am currently obsessed with:
- Suki Pure Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - I mentioned this in the past, but have I mentioned just how much I am loving this product? I am now using it all over my body at least twice a week! The sugary lemon goodness melts into my skin as it polishes away dull skin.
- MAC Powder Blush in Plum du Bois - Where has this been all of my life? I have had this stashed away for a bit now, but was thrilled to give it a try and cannot get over how perfectly flush this blush looks on my cheeks. Described as a "Frosted deep pink bronze with gold pearl", to me, this is the perfect reddish-plum looking blush that takes on a bit of a pink hue. The gold pearl is there and really more apparent in the pot then on the face, as it really only shows in bright light or outside.
- MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed - This is part of the "Red, She Said" Holiday Collection. This gloss sends shivers up my spine when just looking at this beauty. My lips take on the most beautiful sparkle - like sugar rimmed on the edges of your favorite cocktail, my lips sparkle with sugar like essence. Perfect to be used over your lippie shade of choice - for the Holiday's or any time.
- L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara - I am loving this mascara for my long lashes that last through the day with not much effort. One coat applied slowly leaves my lashes long and strong. No clumps, bumps, smears or smudging. The natural nourishing good-for-the-lashes ingredients make m obsess just even more about this.
- Slatkin & Co. Leaves Concentrated Room Spray - I mentioned "beyond" above and this is it. For the pefect fall fragrance for the home, this is one you have to try. It is a long lasting spray with autumnal notes of golden nectar, juicy mandarin and red delicious apple, paired with toasted cinnamon stick, mulled cider spices and freshly harvested red berries. Yum - I don't think my home has ever smelled so good. And two sprays in either direction warms up the scent of my entire room.
- Clinique SuperFit Makeup - This long wearing foundation smooths on, blends easily with it's medium coverage. I love the way that only a tiny bit is needed to cover my face. I apply with a foundation brush to the center of my face and blend it out with a damp sponge for a soft focus glow. I mentioned long-wearing, right? It lasts all day long - really!
- American Beauty Beauty Boost Overnight Radiance Eye Cream - This feels so hydrating - like silk as I apply it before bed time. In the morning, my eyes look more awake, refreshed, less puffy and overall more lighter and brighter. This one is like the ultimate dream cream (for the eyes).
What are you currently obsessed with (beauty wise)?
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2014 Beautiful Makeup Search.