As Nordstrom is offering one of their amazing gift with purchases now, I was shopping around the site for some great new beauties. To get the gift, you need to spend $125 on beauty or fragrance purchases, so I have some suggestions below.
Whether you simply splurge on one item you have been coveting or buy a few must-have's, the gift is easily attainable.
First, take a look at what you get in the Nordstrom beauty gift:
Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum (0.04 oz.), Cartier Baiser Volé Eau de Parfum (0.05 oz.),CAUDALIE Premier Cru Cream (0.06 oz.), Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream for All Skin Types (0.5 oz.), Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Aglow (0.11 oz.), Deborah Lippmann 'The Stripper to Go' Nail Lacquer Remover Finger Mitt (1 packette), Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Body Creme (1 oz.), Estée Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Eye Creme (0.17 oz.), philosophy amazing grace perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel (1 oz.), PHYTO PhytoVolume Actif Volumizer Spray (1.77 oz.), Prada Infusion d'Iris Eau de Parfum Spray (0.05 oz.), Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer (0.25 oz.), TanTowel® Half Body Application - Plus (1 towelette), Xen-Tan® Scent Secure Gold Tinted Moisturizer (1 oz.), all in a pink faux-crocodile cosmetics bag.
Onto the suggestions.
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain - Be sure to check out my review on the YSL Glossy Stain. I need to pick up a few more shades. I am thinking No. 6 and No. 19.
- Peter Thomas Un-Wrinkle Turbo Face Serum - This had me at the word "turbo".
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish - My review of this new line will be up next week, but let me just say righ now that you will want to try one of the new Skinfinishes. They are gorgeous!
- MAC Reel Sexy Skinfinish in Lightscapade - I don't have this, but I will be picking up this one for sure. It looks like the perfect all-over face brightener.
- Stila Tiki Lip Glaze Trio - This trio looks like the perfect set of summer fun glosses.
- Clinique Colour Surge In Bloom Mother's Day Set - It's not too early to start shopping for Mom, and what makeup loving Mom wouldn't love this set filled with classics.
- Leonor Greyl PARIS Nourishing Hair Serum - I'm looking for a new hair serum and seeing as I love Leonor Greyl products for my hair, this sounds like a good one.
- Philosophy Mangos & Cream Bath Duo - Just dreaming of this scent makes me wish for it in my tub now.
- PaloVia Skin Renewing Laser - You can always do your treatments while you follow along with mine.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information. Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.
A press sample of the product featured may have been provided by brand or brand representative for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links may have also been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.
Copyright © 2001 - 2015 Beautiful Makeup Search.