press sample, affiliate links
If you feel like you are in a beauty rut or perhaps you are looking for the latest skin care or makeup product to change up your routine, you've come to the right place. I've been testing a lot of new products for spring and these new beauty products really stood out as the ones that are game changers — the products that will shake up your beauty routine. If you have been on the hunt for a new product but don't know which direction to turn, check out my list below to see if I've found it for you.
1. Dermalogica Overnight Retinol Repair 1% - If your skin is dull or lackluster and you want to make it glow without the use of makeup, this is the product to start with. By using this highly concentrated nighttime treatment that offers clinical-strength Retinol (1.0%), you'll see dramatic results without compromising skin health or comfort. The pure Vitamin A in this formula is encapsulated so that it doesn't lose its effectiveness once exposed to light or air. Because that makes the formula stable, you'll see your fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone fade away faster than you'd think.
2. Urban Decay Meltdown Makeup Remover - If you thought removing your makeup with a makeup wipe was the easiest way to remove your makeup, think again; Urban Decay has made it even easier to take off your makeup. You see, the innovative brand created Meltdown Makeup Remover which is a spray. This spray basically melts the makeup off of your face once you mist it over your skin. Simply spray, wipe and go. From every long wearing product to the hardest to remove mascara, this removes it all.
3. Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex - If you're big into superfoods, take a look at this, because this serum is supercharged with essential omega fatty acids and it does all sort of good for the skin. Made with chia, flax and passion flower, this serum hydrates, rejuvenates and softens the skin instantly. The longer you use it, you will benefit because your moisture barrier will become stronger and stronger.
Related: Back-to-Basics Skin Care Tips
4. MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Liner - If you ever thought you wanted a brow liner (as in liquid liner) to fix your brow hair dilemma, your wish has come true. This brow liner is for you if you want a sharp, defined brow or need to draw in brow hairs where they are sparse or missing. It is easier to use than I expected as the brush is stiff, yet flexible enough. It comes in five shades to blend in with most brow hair shades.
5. Clarisonic Sonic Foundation Brush - I really thought I had seen it all until I saw this new Sonic Foundation Brush. Yes, this is a makeup brush head attachment that you use with your Clarisonic device. Designed to provide a flawless, airbrushed full coverage makeup look in just 60-seconds, this brush head is easy to use and it's definitely a beauty routine changer. You can use it with any liquid or cream product — foundation, blush and even contour and highlighter products.
6. Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist - I love makeup setting sprays, but finding the right one is tricky. Trust me when I say that you will LOVE this new makeup setting spray. Designed to be used right after makeup application or throughout the day, this makeup mist gives skin a soft focus finish as it comforts skin with its rose water and green tea infused formula.
7. Benefit Cheek Parade - This face palette has everything you need for your spring and summer makeup looks and beyond — some of the best bronzers, blushes, and highlighters all packed into one palette. And these are no ordinary products, these are some of Benefits bestsellers, like Dandelion, Hoola and Rockstar along with the brand new Galifornia and Hoola Lite.
8. Jan Marini Hyla 3D HA Activating Complex - Hyaluronic Acid is essential to keeping volume in the skin; as we age, HA is lost. This complex uses Hyaluronic Acid in a 3-Dimensional approach to restoring HA and volume back into the skin which then helps to fill in lines and soften wrinkles. 1 gram of HA is able to bind 6 liters of water; it's naturally occurring. Trust me, you want as much Hyaluronic Acid in your skin care as you can get.
9. Lancome Le Metallique Longwear Liquid Eyeshadow - This creamy metallic liquid eyeshadow is part of Lancome's summer makeup collection. This shadow is perfect for this season's metallic trend as it glides over lids leaving them with bold, metallic color. The formula is lightweight and dries down quickly to last all day.
10. Dermalogica Stress Positive Eye Lift - If your eye area needs brightening, then this two-in-one eye masque will do the trick. With its cooling massage applicator that energizes and visibly reduces puffiness and dark circles instantly, you will be obsessed. Over time, your entire eye area will be brightened and lifted as the cocktail of ingredients help to restore the delicate skin barrier.
A press sample of the products featured have been provided for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links have been used in the post. Please see disclosure policy for complete information.